the reason why I haven't posted much the reason why I haven't posted much

You're really talented dude

3MBER + SRK - Night Owls (Lockyn Remix) 3MBER + SRK - Night Owls (Lockyn Remix)

Lockyn= bad
:D

Lockyn responds:

PogChamp

Devil's phone alarm is set to 3:00 and that's kinda bad for night owls Devil's phone alarm is set to 3:00 and that's kinda bad for night owls

I've heard better sounds come out of my deceased fucking cat Darla. The mixing sounds about like you put the tracks on dvds and then proceeded to use a blender to mix them. Your composition sounds like that of a child learning to play the recorder in 1st grade music class trying to create a melody by blowing into it with his ass. There's so many clashing frequencies you effectively recreated the fucking crusades and the reverb makes it sound like I'm in a catholic church being raped by my preist, which represents my overall feeling throughout this entire track. Uninstall FL and pursue better job fields as you are clearly incapable of creating music that doesn't imitate the feeling of having your ears penetrated by your stillborn fetus.

Best regards,
HeliXiX :)

gyrofieldmusic responds:

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Collapse Collapse

The arrangement is well done but that's about it. It sounds as if you spent barely any time on the mixing and the sound design radiates 'beginner'. Your sample selection could also use work. Also, next time I'd recommend changing the bpm from the default bpm to something more fitting like 140-160.